Immigration, Employment & Labour Law

The Firm has extensive experience in advising corporate and individual clients in respect of Bahamian labour law, including drafting employment contracts, secondment agreements and consultancy agreements; and in dealing with applications for work permits, annual residence and permanent residence for non-Bahamians wishing to work or reside in The Bahamas.

The Bahamas’ investment policy provides for non-Bahamians to apply for “economic permanent residency” with a residential or other investment in The Bahamas of at least $750,000. Such applicants receive accelerated consideration where the investment is in excess of $1,500,000.

Non-Bahamians who own a residence in the Bahamas are eligible for an annual Home Owners’ Card. The card entitles the owner, spouse and minor children endorsed on the card, to enter and reside in the Bahamas for the duration of the card’s validity.

Contact Us For An Assessment